to be a client click
1.bone healed 2.soft tissue trauma healed 3. effects of different magnetic fields 4.skin cancer healed 5 magnetic water
6 Sacroiliac Pain Reduction
web sites click
Priorities for Biomagnetic Research
1. The potential uses of medical magnets are vast. Safest uses are those in which past case studies demonstrate a condition has benefitted from Biomagnetic Therapy. A short review of some published research. / special research on wound healing
2. Biomagnetic therapy for prevention. There are three types of prevention:
Primary prevention is aimed at preventing the occurrence of disease and promote
health. Secondary prevention is based on the earliest possible identification of a
disease so it can be managed before major complications occur. Tertiary prevention
is concerned with the promotion of independent function and prevention of further
disease-related deterioration. There is a strong need to develop preventative
protocols for hypertension, hypertrophic scarring, cancer, strokes, colds, fatigue and
3. Biomagnetic therapy is indicated for disorders that require long term use of
conventional drugs, especially when the drugs have unacceptable side effects.
For example: Seizure medication, steroid injections.
4. When elective surgery has been proposed, and immediate attention is unnecessary.
For example: fibroid tumors, gallstones, hemorrhoids.
5. Furthermore, in conditions where conventional medicine has failed to meet the needs of people or for conditions for which no effective conventional treatment is available, biomagnetic research should be conducted.
For example: Alzheimers, Autism, Environmental Illness, Eye disorders, Obesity
Phantom limb pain after amputation
Musculoskeletal disorders: Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Myofascial pain, RSD, Chronic Fatigue
Chronic diseases: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Multiple Sclerosis
Some psychological disorders
6. Rehabilitation may be hastened with the use of magnets.
Faster muscle recovery after a stroke.
Rehabilitation after a head injury to "re-set" the brain waves.
Studies show quicker bone and tissue healing.
Scar reduction/ prevention.
7. Because of the experimental nature of biomagnetic therapy, unknown improvements
may also occur and need to be documented.
HOME | BTA | BI | BRC | MM